Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm so tired!

The guy from JR
Hayy... The whole week all things that i've done is to memorize all my trainors discuss to us... I read, recite, converse with my co-trainees... It so tiring and I feel depress... I hope next week will be different campare to this
week, the only good things happened is I met a new friend.

Last Monday, I met a new friend in Ortigas, The other guy is from JRU (chick boy) and the other one is from MIT ( friendly). Both of them are very nice to get along with, we ate at SM Megamall we talk alot and i had fun with them.

I like the guy from JRU (chickboy), his so very cute and nice guy, we always ate together in megamall or sometimes in KFC at Ortigas. The only nice thing happened this week is I met a very cute and a nice friend. I hope I always see that guy from JRU (chickboy), because I like him... But nobody should notice it, because i'm a straight acting guy.Hayy....

(even if i like the guy from JRU, there is only one guy in my heart... my babybear... i hope his always happy and his in good health. thats the only thing i want, his happiness.)

No comments: